Friday, April 22, 2011

There's a miracle in every day.

Today is just one of those days that I am so grateful for all that I have :)

First of all, I am so excited for the newer opportunities that I am receiving.

A-Team is so awesome. Some of the best friends and co-workers that I could ask for! This summer is going to be such a blast. I am too excited!
USU Special Olympics! I get to help coach the track portion. I am so so so enthusiastic about this position.
USU HURD Committee is going to be a blast. I can't wait to start getting more into it. Plus, I got Utah State long socks. I am a sucker for long socks.

This semester is coming to an end quickly. I am still in a bit of a shock that I am moving onto my sophomore year in college. It's just weird to think about. I love college, though. What isn't there to love about it? Except..some of the classes. I can't wait for history to be over..blah!

May will be an adventurous and fulfilling month. Finals, moving into the house for summer, Hawaii, lots of working, maybe California, EJH SBO reunion..lots of fun to look forward too!

TTFN :)