Monday, July 25, 2011

Blogger countdown.. Yep, I did it.


After reading my dear Lakin's blog, and re-reading this and loving it, I decided that I wanted to do it.. I know, I know, everyone is doing it. Hush :) 

Ten Things I wish I could say to 10 Different People

1. I absolutely adore you and your friendship. Thanks for being there for me so much this summer, especially. You are one of the most respectable people that I have ever met. 
2. You are such a strong woman and you deserve the absolute best in your life. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.
3. I was extremely intimidated by you at first, but now you are one of my best friends. I absolutely love you and you always make me laugh. 
4. You are beautiful, inside and out. Who couldn't love you?!
5. I'm straight up lucky to have a friend like you in my life!
6. You have shown me that there are guys out there who are still old-school chivalrous, nice, and can still be a best friend. Thank you. That means more than you can imagine to me.
7. You are a magnificent person. I'm so glad that I got to get to know you as close as I have. 
8. You're a hardcore player. It's kind of entertaining to a lot of people. 
9. ... seriously? 
10. Just because we're in different cities, doesn't mean I still consider you one of my best friends. 

Nine Things About Myself

1. I have a passion for tumbling and cheerleading.. still. Mainly the stunting aspect. It puts me on a personal high. 
2. I have a really, really hard time being genuinely mean. 
3. My hair is naturally curly [or, just a mess.]
4. I want to travel international within the next year. 
5. I actually like to work out.. I just need to be better at pushing myself to do it. 
6. When I move into my own house when I am married, it will have those cute little quotes EVERYWHERE. 
7. I stress about the future way more often than I should. 
8. I love temples. Absolutely love them. 
9. I love food! 

Eight Ways to Win my Heart

1. Take me on a walk and just talk with me. 
2. Don't try to kiss me on the first date. That just screams hook up. 
3. Show me your talent. Guitar, singing, backflip, sports.. anything. 
4. Be true to who you are. 
5. Watch a Disney movie with me :) 
6. Respect your family. They do so much for you. Show me that you can do that. 
7. Defend me, but also be able to insult me jokingly. 
8. Be able to be a kid with me. The zoo, aquarium, a day at the park.. those scream perfection to me.

Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

1. The future. Next week, next month, next year. All of it.
2. She's just an adorable person. I want to be like her.
3. I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU.. okay, no I don't.. I'm sure there's something awesome about you.. Crap. I just want to be mean but I can't.
4. How did I get so lucky?
5. Can't you just make a decision? You should know that I am incredibly indecisive by now.
6. I miss being as artistic as I was as a child.
7. The flirty, dumb-girl thing got old in high school dearie. We're in college now. Let's get serious. 

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep

1. Brush my teeth :) 
2. Wash my face. Always a refresher.
3. Dive into my scriptures. 
4. Have a little or long chat with Heavenly Father.
5. Check my alarm. I am always scared that my alarm won't go off.
6. Drink a cup of water. 

Five People-or Groups of People- Who Mean A Lot To Me

1. My family, all the way.
2. The A-Team 2011. 
3. Nikki Lives and Ariel Lether. 
Even though I'm not in the same city as you, please know that I still adore and love you!
4. The SigEp boys. Like my brothers. 
5. My roadies. 


Four Things I'm Wearing

1. "We Win" USU basketball shirt
2. CTR ring.
3. Navy blue running shorts.
4. Bobby pin. 

Three Songs I Listen To Often

1. Remembering Sunday - Secondhand Serenade
2. A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans (Lakin.. great minds think alike!)
3. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey 

Two Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Get married to a man that is everything I've ever wanted, have children, and 
raise my family according to the Gospel. 
2. SWIM WITH DOLPHINS. 

One Confession:

 I honestly am scared to grow up. But, it's all in this adventure we call life :)